A Solid Strategy for Excellence in Refrigerant Management
KW Refrigerant Management Strategy is a consulting firm specializing in refrigerant management strategy for the supermarket industry. Owner Keilly Witman is the nation’s expert in supermarket refrigerant management. She launched and single-handedly ran the EPA’s GreenChill Partnership, fundamentally changing the way supermarkets manage refrigerants. Keilly worked with over 8,500 food retailers across the country to reduce the amount of harmful refrigerant they emitted, thereby decreasing those companies’ negative impact on the ozone layer and climate change – all while helping them to save money.
Keilly launched KW Refrigerant Management Strategy in 2014 to provide objective and independent advice to the food retail industry on refrigerant management best practices, refrigerant choice, and advanced refrigeration technology. She also helps refrigerant end-users, service contractors, and equipment manufacturers better understand what they need to do to comply with existing refrigerant regulations and prepare for future refrigerant regulatory changes.
KW Refrigerant Management Strategy provides the following services to the supermarket industry:
- Assistance with federal and state refrigerant regulatory compliance, especially Section 608 of The Clean Air Act. Services include store compliance audits, action plans to come into compliance, and compliance training.
- Strategic planning for the EPA’s R-22 phase out, global HFC phasedown and the phasing up of low GWP refrigerants that are ozone layer and climate friendly.
- Validating refrigeration system performance and the investment in advanced technology.
- Helping food retailers go beyond compliance by reducing the amount of refrigerant used by stores, decreasing costly and environmentally harmful refrigerant leaks, and establishing environmental and financial best practices.
- Guiding communication about corporate social responsibility, especially environmental achievements related to company greenhouse gas reductions through refrigerant management.
If you need expert assistance with your refrigerant management strategy, contact refrigerant management consultant Keilly Witman.