A Solid Strategy for Excellence in Refrigerant Management
KW Refrigerant Management Strategy is a consulting firm specializing in refrigerant management strategy for the supermarket industry. Owner Keilly Witman is the nation’s recognized expert in supermarket refrigerant management. Keilly changed the way supermarkets approach refrigerant leaks with the EPA’s GreenChill Partnership. She worked with over 8,500 food retailers to reduce refrigerant emissions and decrease their impact on the ozone layer and climate change, while helping them to save money.
Keilly launched KW Refrigerant Management Strategy in 2014 to help supermarket owners, service contractors and equipment manufacturers better understand what they need to do to prepare for future refrigerant regulatory changes, comply with existing refrigerant regulations, and provide objective and independent advice on best practices and advanced environmental refrigeration technology.
KW Refrigerant Management Strategy provides the following services to the supermarket industry:
- Assistance with refrigerant regulatory compliance, especially Section 608 of The Clean Air Act, including store self-audits, action plans to come into compliance and compliance training.
- Strategic planning for the EPA’s R-22 phase out, global HFC phasedown and the phasing up of low GWP refrigerants that are ozone layer and climate friendly.
- Validating refrigeration system performance and the investment in advanced technology.
- Going beyond compliance by reducing the amount of refrigerant used by stores, decreasing costly and environmentally harmful refrigerant leaks and establishing environmental and financial best practices.
- Communication about corporate social responsibility, especially environmental achievements.
If you need expert assistance with your refrigerant management strategy, contact refrigerant management consultant Keilly Witman.